[SR-Users] Fwd: kamcmd uac commands not working

Gertjan Wolzak g.wolzak at kazlow.nl
Wed Jul 26 10:47:31 CEST 2017

Hello All,

Been a while, glad to be back.

I started working with the kamailio 5.0.2 version, specificly with the
UAC module trying to register accounts with another B2BUA.

When I give the command kamcmd, I end up in de kamcmd cli.
The command ctl.connectsion shows me the number of connections, when I
give the command uac.reg_dump, the result is an error: 500.
Below the cli dump...
I'm going to assume I have an error in my config, but I don't understand
where... I've looked at the uac module documentation and think I have
set the parameters correctly.

kamcmd 1.5
Copyright 2006 iptelorg GmbH
This is free software with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
For details type `warranty'.
kamcmd> ctl.connections
1
kamcmd> uac.reg_dump
error: 500 - command uac.reg_dump not found
kamcmd>

# Uac parameters
modparam("uac","restore_mode","auto")
modparam("uac", "restore_dlg", 1)

# ----- tm params -----
# auto-discard branches from previous serial forking leg
modparam("tm", "failure_reply_mode", 3)
# default retransmission timeout: 30sec
modparam("tm", "fr_timer", 30000)
# default invite retransmission timeout after 1xx: 120sec
modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer", 120000)

# ----- rr params -----
# set next param to 1 to add value to ;lr param (helps with some UAs)
modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 0)
# do not append from tag to the RR (no need for this script)
modparam("rr", "append_fromtag", 1

# Dialog parameters
modparam("dialog", "enable_stats", 0)
modparam("dialog", "db_url", DBURL)
modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", 4)

Does anyone see an error I've made, or has some information for me to
look at...? Or maybe I did not provide enough information...

Tips would be appreciated.

Rgds,

Gertjan