[SR-Users] Configuration to use rtpengine for SRTP

David Cunningham dcunningham at voisonics.com
Wed Jul 26 06:40:26 CEST 2017

Hello,

We're configuring Kamailio 4.2 with rtpengine to act as a midpoint between
a telephone using TLS/SRTP and Asterisk. There are examples out there for
TLS/SRTP with WebRTC, but we're using a plain hard phone, not WebRTC.

Would anyone be able to point us towards a Kamaiio configuration which:

a) Tests if the destination phone (stored using usrloc) uses TLS.

b) Sends RTP for calls to a TLS phone to rtpengine to be encrypted. We can
assume all phones using TLS want to use SRTP.

Thanks very much in advance.

--
David Cunningham, Voisonics Limited
http://voisonics.com/