[SR-Users] I_SCSCF_select function dont return the next SCSCF in IMS network!!!

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 09:05:16 CEST 2017

Hi,
I had some search about this issue, I found the same issue that why
the ICSCF doesn't send UAR to HSS, I think this issue is fixed with
commit 987c810 (https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/commit/987c8101504cc7939c6782df55d7073f492e12c8).
I hope i could solved this problem :))

--
--Mojtaba Esfandiari.S