[SR-Users] path use_received not working?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 10:42:05 CEST 2017

Hello,

are you sure that the Route is like that? The lr parameter and received
should be between angle brakets <> along with the sip uri.

Maybe you should paste here the full REGISTER sent to sip server after
adding the path as well as the INVITE received later. You can replace
the IP addresses that are sensitive for you, but keel everything else as
it is in order to see if there is something wrong in the headers.

Btw, the To header has nothing to do with routing, the R-URI will be
also relevant in this case.

Is kamailio listening directly on a public ip?

On 20.07.17 17:18, Iskren Hadzhinedev wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a kamailio proxy in front of FreeSWITCH.
>
> Whenever FreeSWITCH initiates the dialog (e.g. sends an INVITE),
> kamailio doesn't use the 'received' parameter and it forwards to the
> RFC1918 IP address. The initial INVITE from FreeSWITCH has the
> following headers:
>
> To: <sip:1001 at 192.168.1.200:5063>
> Route: <sip:1.2.3.4>;lr;received=sip:5.6.7.8:5063
>
> Where 1.2.3.4 is the kamailio public IP and5.6.7.8 is the public IP of
> the UAC behind NAT.
> I have modparam("path", "use_received", 1) in my config file and to my
> understanding that should be sufficient to route to the proper IP, but
> kamailio keeps sending INVITEs to 192.168.1.200.
>
> Can anyone tell me what am I missing?
> Thanks!
>
> Kind regards,
> Iskren