[SR-Users] Problem with IPv4-IPv6 media bridging using RTPengine

Ismir Saljic isaljic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 16:54:56 CEST 2017

Hello Richard,

thank you very much, it's working with rtpengine module.
Additionally, the flags need to be changed to:

       if(isbflagset(FLB_V4V6)) {
                if(af==INET6) {
                        xdbg("BMX: FAEI");
                        rtpengine_manage("replace-origin
replace-session-connection address-family=IP4");
                } else {
                        xdbg("BMX: FAIE");
                        rtpengine_manage("replace-origin
replace-session-connection address-family=IP6");
                }

and now everything is working.
Thank you one more time for your help.

Kind regards from Graz :)