[SR-Users] Clarification on redis_cmd in ndb_redis module

vivek at advaitamtech.com vivek at advaitamtech.com
Mon Jul 17 11:55:17 CEST 2017

Hi,

Am using redis_cmd in kamailio.cfg to perform redis operations.
I would like to know if redis_cmd() creates new connection everytime I call it in kamailio.cfg?. Since am using redis_cmd() multiple times to access few data's.

Also, is calling redis_free() necessary to avoid connections being open?

I am facing an error of number of open files exceeded. This error is caused by ndb_redis module. But cannot confirm due to which part of redis.

Thanks,
Vivek