[SR-Users] Kamilio new user - help get going

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Fri Jul 14 10:59:23 CEST 2017

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 09:46:03PM +0000, Kenneth Knudsen wrote:
> Thanks, but then I’m missing the next step, how do we configure the
> connection between Kamilio and the FreePBX servers ?
>
> How do we configure the routes, public ip, internal FreePBX servers.
>
> This make no sense to me at all:

Look at you question business wise: how many hours are you willing to
spend on getting this setup (on a trail by error kind of way) and the
costs of those hours. Is hiring a consultant for 20 hours to get a ready
made solution really more expensive?  Maybe you could get the consultant
to spend a day with you to get the grips on kamailio instead of having
them build the solution?

You may get all your questions answered here if people feel inclined to
answer them in their spare time. You might get better answer if you ask
smaller more to the point questions.

BTW I had the same kind of problems getting my head around understanding
kamailio. I saw the potential but wasn't really understanding it. My
solution was to take the Kamailio Advanced Training https://www.asipto.com/sw/trainings/