[SR-Users] Kamilio new user - help get going

Kenneth Knudsen kenneth at knudsen-nordic.com
Thu Jul 13 23:46:03 CEST 2017

Thanks, but then I’m missing the next step, how do we configure the connection between Kamilio and the FreePBX servers ?

How do we configure the routes, public ip, internal FreePBX servers.

This make no sense to me at all:

Now everything is in place. You can start the VoIP service, creating new accounts and setting the phones.
kamctl add test testpasswd test at mysipserver.com
If you are asked for SIP_DOMAIN environment variable do one of the following option.
 1.
  export SIP_DOMAIN=mysipserver.com

  2.
  edit '/root/.kamctlrc' and add: