[SR-Users] Kamilio new user - help get going

Kenneth Knudsen kenneth at knudsen-nordic.com
Thu Jul 13 23:25:25 CEST 2017

Hi

I have been watching numerous videos on youtube in search of how to configure Kamilio !

I know we I need the Sip Server, but don't know how to get it configured. The installation is obvious with the commands as a root user.

Brief description of the project:

Have quite a few customers we want to move from PSTN (AT&T primarily) to a Voip/Sip solution. So instead of setting up 1 FreePBX and 1 public ip, we would rather use 1 public IP to many FreePBX servers on the backend.

I haven't been able to find one video on how to configure this SIP server, and was hoping somebody here might have some clues to lead me in the right direction.

I found one company that would help us, but they said at least 20 hours just to configure the first customer/freePBX installation. If we could get help setting up the first we should be able to figure out the ones to come later.

Any help would be appreciated... We know the product is awesome, we have the keys but don't know how to run the thing or even get it started !!

Kind regards,

Kenneth Knudsen