[SR-Users] SUBSCRIBE not work with public ip kamailio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 12:03:19 CEST 2017

Hello,

are you using presence modules in kamailio to handle the SUBSCRIBE? Or
you forward it to the other party and the NOTIFY should be end-to-end?

Can you capture with ngrep the SIP traffic on kamailio server for
SUBSCRIBE and NOTIFY transactions? If yes, you can send it here and we
can check if something is wrong with the routing headers.