[SR-Users] Dialog List cannot be listed using kamcmd

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 14:37:01 CEST 2017

Hello,

you have to adjust the parameters for the buffers in the ctl module.

If you are on 5.0.x with jsonrpcs module, you can use kamctl for the
same purpose, and there should be no such limits, iirc.

kamctl rpc dlg.list

Also, via jsonrpcs module, you have a more standards json-based output,
that can be parsed easier by many tools out there.

On 06.07.17 13:44, Muhammad Zaka wrote:

> Hi
>

> We have over 400 active dialogs and I wanted to list all of them but
> it doesn’t list any : -
>

> root at kamailio:~# kamcmd dlg.list
>
> ERROR: reply too big
>

> The command works fine when we have few dialogs. Is there any way to
> list all the active dialogs?
>

> Many Thanks
>

> Regards
>
> Muhammad Zaka