[SR-Users] app_lua reload - what exactly gets reloaded?

Sebastian Damm damm at sipgate.de
Thu Jul 6 10:51:50 CEST 2017

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 10:16 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla
<miconda at gmail.com> wrote:
> it sounds like you want to re-initialize the Lua interpreter, not to
> reload the Lua script. If you want a fully fresh Lua interpreter, then
> at this moment you have to restart kamailio.

Does the script get some kind of notification that a reload took place?

Is there any variable or something that I can use inside the script to
check whether it was just reloaded? It's really just an
initialisation. My script has to fetch some database entries once to
work. So if I could react on a signal or other kind of notification,
this could help, too.

Regards,
Sebastian