[SR-Users] Reload an individual entry into a hash table from database

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 5 15:24:36 CEST 2017

Hi Guys,

We are currently building a wholesale platform to route numbers to particular carriers, and we are looking to do this with hash tables.

We will potentially have 100s of thousands of numbers we will need to lookup and query as to where to route them, and one idea is to populate them in a database, we would then load these values into a hash table which will be defined in the kamailio configuration file for us to query in realtime when an Invite arrives.

The backend database will be modified constantly, so we would have the need to reload the hash table on demand.

I can see there is the ability to reload a whole hash table, sht_reload, but is there an option to reload for an individual entry which has been added to the database, and we therefore want it in the hash table?

I dont see anything in documentation (forgive me if I have missed it), is there an option to reload just an individual key entry from the database into cache?

Thanks

Jon