[SR-Users] kamcmd dialogs count

Arek Łazarczyk arek at lazarczyk.org.pl
Wed Jul 5 10:04:04 CEST 2017

Hi,

I have a problem with kamcmd, for now i use kamctl fifo profile_get_size
to get dialogs count to pass to nrpe and futher to nagios.

Since fifo is deprecated, and i want to migrate to kamailio v5.0, i must
change my method of counting dialogs to kamcmd dlg.profile_get_size.

Problem is that i have dialog profiles values starting with 0, so kamctl
fifo profile_get_size caller 004 returns correct vaule, but kamcmd
dlg.profile_get_size caller 004 returns 0, i think that kamcmd converts
004 to just 4 on fly.

Is there any way to prevent such behavior ?

Thx4help in advance.

Best regards,

AŁ.