[SR-Users] kamailio LTE HSS

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 17:18:56 CEST 2017

Hi.
I am working with Kamailio-diameter module that used kamailio as
Diameter server. So with this module, we could impelement full
IMS/HSS. In other hands, there are some workers (may be wirten with
Python) that waiting to recieve the json message (Diameter message)
and responde them.
I think it could be great and make kamailio more power then befor.
With Regards.Mojtaba Esfandiari.S

On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 7:24 PM, Carsten Bock <carsten at ng-voice.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> there is no such functionality in Kamailio yet (and at least from my
> side currently not on the roadmap).
>
> You can do a lot with Diameter in Kamailio today, so it is possible to
> implement a full LTE HSS on top of it (see my presentation at
> KamailioWorld: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVxqHpKymP8).
> But I'm not aware of anyone started to build one.
>
> Thanks,
> Carsten

>> Dear Expert Fellows,
>> Good Day,
>>
>> I'm wonder whether kamailio developed an open source based LTE HSS handles
>> both IMS and LTE procedures "LTE Attach, Location Update, Authentication,
>> ....".
>>
>> If it's not yet developed, is there any plan for it in the near future.
>>
>> Thanks and have a nice day.
>>
>> Ibrahim Almahi
>> 966594996362

> Carsten Bock
> CEO (Geschäftsführer)
>
> ng-voice GmbH
> Millerntorplatz 1
> 20359 Hamburg / Germany
>
> http://www.ng-voice.com
> mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com
>
> Office +49 40 5247593-40
> Fax +49 40 5247593-99
>
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
> Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
> Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
> Ust-ID: DE279344284
>
> Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
> http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/

--Mojtaba Esfandiari.S