[SR-Users] sr-users Digest, Vol 146, Issue 2

Narayan P narayana88 at outlook.com
Tue Jul 4 15:16:57 CEST 2017

Hi Daniel/Sebastian,

Thanks for the information.I have disabled digest mode now.

I have installed rtpengine but don't know from which part rtpengine and rtpproxy functions needs to be called from.

my client is getting 183 from kamailio(ipv6 address) ,inside c= line ip6 address is there.So that client is  canceling as it is on ipv4 network and giving error 488.

My architecture is like this,
external ipv4 network(port 5060)----------rtpproxy(ipv4)--kamailio(ipv6)(port 5070)----------client(ipv4)(port 5077)

I have also attached the wireshark capture before.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Narayan