[SR-Users] missing request username on register

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 13:23:21 CEST 2017

Hello,

REGISTER requests are typically only with the address of the server in
request URI, no username there. So this if fine to have $rU being NULL.

No relaying means that From header and To header have URIs with domains
not belonging to local SIP server. Check alias and listen parameters.

On 27.06.17 12:05, 赵国杰 wrote:
> Hello all,
>      I have two kamailio servers(A and B) with exact same config using
> the same mysql db. I can register to A but not B. Server B complained:
>      *ERROR: <script>: fu is sip:851968556538527744 at 104.198.52.31, ru
> is sip:104.198.52.31, rU is <null>*
> *
> *
> *     *After capture the udp packet on both server using ngrep, the
> REGISTER they received are both good except A returns 200 OK and B
> returns *403 Not relaying.*
> *     *
>      I don't have a clue what went wrong.  How come the $rU is null
> when all the headers in REGISTER are valid? Can someone please point
> me the direction?
>
> Thanks
> Jesse

Daniel-Constantin Mierla