[SR-Users] Using lock() correctly

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 12:20:31 CEST 2017

Hello,

your log message saying that the lock is released is printed after
unlock(). When unlock() is executed, the process can lose the CPU and
the other process enters the lock() and does its stuff, can even
overtake the first process and printing that it released the lock,
nothing is guaranteed outside of lock()/unlock(), it is OS scheduler
deciding what to do.