[SR-Users] drouting / do_routing / prefix unknown

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 10:19:50 CEST 2017

Hello,

I think that do_routing() returns false if no record was matched. Or do
you have the empty prefix value that is matching everything.

The keepalive feature was added in 5.1 (development version right now),
so it should not be in the 5.0.x. If the docs say so, maybe it was a
mistaken propagation with some other docs backports.

On 20.06.17 22:39, Jean CĂ©rien wrote:

> Hello
> I am using Kamailio 5.0.2, with module drouting to do prefix based
> routing.
>
> 1. When I call do_routing and the prefix is not known, the r-uri
> remains unchanged. Is there a way to detect that the prefix is
> unknown, other than r-uri remains unchanged ?
>

> 2. I have the following parameters
> modparam("drouting", "db_url",DBURL)
> modparam("drouting", "sort_order", 0)
> modparam("drouting", "use_domain", 0)
> modparam("drouting", "force_dns", 1)
> # modparam("drouting", "enable_keepalive", 1)
>
> If I enable keep alive, I get the following error:
> Jun 20 22:37:17 kamailio1 kamailio: ERROR: <core>
> [core/modparam.c:141]: set_mod_param_regex(): parameter
> <enable_keepalive> of type <2> not found in module <drouting>
>
> yet, the documentation leads me to think that it should work:
> /NOTE: this option is only compatible with <em>sort_order</em> 0
> currently. With sort_order value of 1 or 2, destinations status will
> simply be ignored.
> /
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> J.