[SR-Users] RFC: Kamailio tutorials/cookbooks/docs - wiki or markdown

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 09:24:11 CET 2017

Hello,

you can write it, for sure it will be appreciated by many. But I think
it is not the kind of tutorial that needs to have a version for each
kamailio major release. Anyhow, we can create another repository for
HowTo-kind of tutorials.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 6-8 (Europe) and Mar 20-22 (USA) - www.asipto.com