[SR-Users] rtpengine - Key file error

Serhat Guler srtguler at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 11:34:17 CET 2017

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your reply. I actually was trying to install the kernel modules
on a Debian 8.7.1 system. As, I couldn't find a solution, I did a clean
install without the kernel modules, and now it just runs fine (at some
point I will try to install the kernel modules again, and will keep you
updated about how it goes).

Btw, I had glib2.0.

Cheers,
Serhat