[SR-Users] RFC: Kamailio tutorials/cookbooks/docs - wiki or markdown

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 17:15:29 CET 2017

Hello,

follow the usual contribution process recommended by github,
respectively the pull requests. That means:

  - clone the kamailio/kamailio-docs repository to your account
  - add the tutorial in your cloned repository
  - when it is ready make a pull request back to origin repository

You can search on the web for pull requests on github, there are plenty
of articles, here are two links to start with:

  - https://help.github.com/articles/about-pull-requests/
  - https://help.github.com/articles/creating-a-pull-request/

I would suggest to discuss first on the mailing list about the tutorial
you want to add to see if it is suitable for hosting it there. The scope
for kamailio-docs repository is to store the core cookbooks and common
interest tutorials that may depend on kamailio versions, which are now
in the wiki, but of course new topics can be added. Any kind of tutorial
is welcome to be contributed to Kamailio, but some may not fit inside
kamailio-docs repository (e.g., it may be published on the website or wiki).

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 6-8 (Europe) and Mar 20-22 (USA) - www.asipto.com