[SR-Users] rtpengine - Key file error

Serhat Guler srtguler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 00:44:50 CET 2017

Hello,

I am trying to setup my Kamailio environment on a new Debian system.
Everything went well, except I started facing a problem with the rtpengine.
It did install it fine and I can view the program parameters via the help
menu; however, when I run it with this command  "rtpengine --interface
192.168.0.66 --listen-ng=127.0.0.1:22222 -m 30000 -M 35000 -L 2" or any
other commands, it gives an error as "CRIT: Fatal error: Bad command line:
Key file does not have group 'rtpengine'".

Where is this key file it is complaining about ? I couldn't find anything
neither in the doc nor anywhere else.

Cheers,
Serhat