[SR-Users] Executing perl script with command line parameters.

Tobias the_fx at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 12:39:40 CET 2017

Hi!

I suggest moving the script out of the "/root"-folder into a folder that you know Kamailio is able to access (unless you run Kamailio as root), and then make sure the file is executable by Kamailio, i.e. "mv /root/test.pl /var/tmp && chmod 755 /var/tmp/test.pl".

For example I'm running this in my config, which works fine to get the parameters:

exec_msg("/usr/src/script.sh '$tU' '$ci'");

Best,

/Tobias