[SR-Users] Event when acc is written?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 09:26:03 CET 2017

Hello,

On 24/01/2017 18:03, Tobias wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
>

> I'd still like the acc record to be written, and then get notified
> about that writing was completed, including the mysql ID, callid and
> maybe something more, perhaps the whole record written? I'd like a
> notification for all writes, i.e. doesn't matter if it's acc.acc or
> acc.missed_calls, INVITEs or BYE, etc.

the MySQL ID is specific to MySQL (and maybe few other database
engines), but not involving acc at all. So you can't get that in the
config right now with acc module -- for example the acc module uses the
same mechanism to write the record to syslog or send it to radius, where
no ID is involved.

To some extent you may be able to do it in configuration file by
replacing the acc default behaviour with sqlops. The records are written
by mysql when 200ok is received (which can be caught via an
onreply_route) or a final negative response is handled (which can be
caught via a failure_route). There you can use acc_db_request() to write
the record to database and then sqlops to retrieve the ID. Just an idea
by now, but it seems to be doable ...

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla