[SR-Users] kamctl cr reload got 500 failed to re-built tree

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 12:02:07 CET 2017

Hello,

a reload at runtime is different than a load at startup, because it
typically requires twice the size of the memory. The old records are
kept in memory until all the new records are loaded in a separate
structure. Once that is done, the active structure is swapped and the
old one is freed. This is what happens with most of the modules I use
(e.g., dispatcher) and I expect to be the same for carrierroute.

On 24/01/2017 11:14, Igor Potjevlesch wrote:

> Hello Daniel,
>

> I don't see anything into /var/log/messages.
>
> I can try to allocate additional shared memory for Kamailio and try again.
>

> If I restart Kamailio, it works fine.
>
> Regards,
>

> Igor.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla