[SR-Users] Best way to log incoming/outgoing sip messages?

Sergey Basov sergey.v.basov at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 14:07:50 CET 2017

Hi.
I using Homer into test and production environement and it is wery
helpfull.

For 10 days I have 200GB of data in mysql,  but I have 400 concurrent calls
at busines time with max 1500 concurent cals,  and I do capture of rtcp
statistic from rtpengine to Homer.

I have a lot of sip tls connections and without Homer it was realy hard)

Please look at siptrace module documentation to use it as it will be
preffered to your case.

21 янв. 2017 г. 11:27 AM пользователь "Gholamreza Sabery" <