[SR-Users] Siremis Multi domain

Annus Fictus annusfictus at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 16:38:07 CET 2017

Hi,

I think Siremis not work correctly in a multi domain scenario if the
extension number are the same for two domains.

I explain a little more. I have two extension:

1 200 at sip1.domain.org

2 200 at sip2.domain.org

On the Siremis I create the user 200 with the SIPuser role. When I login
with this user, and go to subscriber data i can see bots extensions.

I think is relate to this select on kamailio database:

.....SELECT T0.id, T0.username, T0.domain, T0.password,
T0.email_address, T0.ha1, T0.ha1b, T0.rpid FROM  `subscriber` T0 WHERE
T0.username='200'  LIMIT 10

Any hint?

Regards