[SR-Users] Upgrade from 4.3 to 4.4

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Wed Jan 18 22:05:46 CET 2017

Hello,

There were minimal DB changes between 4.3 and 4.4 - if you're using one of
the affected modules then you'll need to update the schema and version as
described here:

https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/install/upgrade/4.3.x-to-4.4.0

(Also note the dialog-ng module name change.)

Other than that, upgrading should be seamless.

Cheers,
Charles

On 18 Jan 2017 20:21, "Laura" <red_dra at plugit.net> wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> I'm planning the upgrade fromn 4.3.6 tree to 4.4.x version on Debian
> distribution.
>
> Can i run the apt-get update and upgrade without problem.. or is possible
> that i will found some error during upgrade ?
>
> Is the db schema upgraded or not from 4.3 up to 4.4 ?
>

> Regards
>
> Laura

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Faraday Wharf, Innovation Birmingham Campus, Holt Street,
Birmingham Science Park, Birmingham B7 4BB.