[SR-Users] Kamailio not processing SIP TCP

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 20:12:37 CET 2017

Somehow is not clear for me how you have the configuration there ...
before commenting further, this needs to be clarified.

The node you presented the config is a sipcapture instance, right? What
is sending traffic to it? Is another kamailio with siptrace module? Or
the sipcature agent? Or you have a port mirroring in the router?

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com