[SR-Users] Kamailio and default paramenters to a specific gatewy

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 11:38:49 CET 2017

Hello,

afaik the params column stores the parameters for request URI.

You are looking to add extra headers.

One option is to leverage on tag column -- its value should be returned
in a variable inside kamailio.cfg. There you can test the value and if
it has a specific value, then you can add the extra header you need. The
operation to add the headers should be done inside a branch_route in
order to have different values for each gateway.

On 10/01/2017 10:51, Laura wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm using kamailio 4.3.6 and LCR modules.. i was wondering if it was
> possibile to add some special paramenter to all call sent to a
> specific gateway.
>
> I was try to use the " params" field on lcr_gw table but it's not
> working like i was think..
>
> The issue is simple.. i want to add to field "Privacy: id" to any call
> i send over a specific gateway..
>
> What is the best and easy way to do that ?
>
> Any idea is appreciate.
>
> Regards
>
> Laura

Daniel-Constantin Mierla