[SR-Users] use case

Phil Lavin phil.lavin at cloudcall.com
Mon Jan 9 18:03:37 CET 2017

There's a page on the wiki documenting some common use cases.

https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/tutorials/getting-started/main#typical_use_cases

People use Kamailio for a lot of different things. I'd suggest looking at the videos for some of the past Kamailio World conferences - there's some very interesting usages that people have been presented.