[SR-Users] using kamailio to forward ipv6 to ipv4

anfecora anfecora at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 16:25:36 CET 2017

Hi  Guys, can any one please remind me how to change the request line to
reply with a fqdn instead of an ip.

i am having an issue with the ipv4/ipv6 gateway and when the register is
forwarded as normal behavier the request line goes out with the ipv4 ip not
the ipv6 and need to replace that either with the ipv4 or a fqdn
REGISTER sip:[345:00:00::] SIP/2.0.

again thanks for any input.