[SR-Users] using kamailio to forward ipv6 to ipv4

anfecora anfecora at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 18:55:11 CET 2017

Yes i am planning on proxing media. The case is that client will only talk
ipv6 but the registrar only have ipv4 connectivity. Therefore need to
create a proxy to translate this dialogs.  thnking on using kamailio to
receive the registration modify the packets and forward registrations in
ipv4. I was thinking in using the asterisk kamailio example but instead of
asterisk behind will be an sbc. Therefore kamailio will listen in ipv6 and
translate over to ipv4 including media of course via rtpproxy.