[SR-Users] sr-users Digest, Vol 140, Issue 3

hemanth at advaitamtech.com hemanth at advaitamtech.com
Wed Jan 4 12:28:58 CET 2017

Hello Vicente,

Thanks for your response,

Yes i have Built ndb_redis module and i can see ndb_redis.so in /usr/local/lib64/kamailio/modules folder, I have installed hiredis depenency also,

I have also modified the kamailio.cfg file loadmodule and modparam list,

I feel like the way i am using the redis_cmd is wrong, I think i need to add it in route section of kamailio.cfg file, Can you please guide me regarding how to use redis db in order to update user information to DB on registration of each user.

Thanks & Regards
Hemanth

Message: 8