[SR-Users] CentOS 6 RPMs don't provide utils.so nor http_client.so

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 10:54:49 CET 2017

Hello,

actually utils/http_client should be build, but for whatever reason it
is not ... maybe there is an issue in the spec file:

  -
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/home:kamailio:v5.0.0-rpms/kamailio50/kamailio.spec?expand=1

I tried to debug and tune a bit for this case, but apparently no
success. Maybe someone familiar with rpms can spot what's wrong -- there
is no error in building the packages.

I am building the rpms, but I don't use them (a debian user here), if
anyone else wants to jump in to help with the rpm packaging, just reply
here, I can grant access to opensuse build system.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 6-8 (Europe) and Mar 20-22 (USA) - www.asipto.com