[SR-Users] sip over websockets sip uri

Jade SZ jitterbuffer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 09:41:20 CET 2017

Thanks for the reply. Just to be clear is the above mentioned idea
conceptually wrong? so here is a detail of scenario

All UA's are over websockets.

UA --wss--> HAProxy --------ws-----> (Identical Kamailio Servers - SIP1 and
SIP2 for now)

ofcourse if a peer is registered on SIP1, SIP2 routes call to SIP1 so as to
avoid outbound proxy or path handling. Main idea is to have it catered
centrally.

Also SIP URI domain is being used for registrations only at SIP1 and SIP2,
however SIP1 and SIP2 have their own domain which they use in route and via

So the main question is what is the significance of SIP URI in websocket
connection? can it be dealt with above scenario?

Regards,
Jade