[SR-Users] multi domain kamailio

przeqpiciel przeqpiciel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 19:11:28 CET 2017

Thanm you for respond. I would like to have a farm of asterisks for one
domain and few single asterisk for dedicated domains. So probably i have to
 check destination domain and after that if i found this domain in my DB
then i could use dispatcher module. Am i right?

27.02.2017 6:35 PM "Daniel Tryba" <d.tryba at pocos.nl> napisaƂ(a):