[SR-Users] want to see active users SIP users

Mandar Nagarkar Mandar.Nagarkar at silicus.com
Fri Feb 24 08:11:05 CET 2017

Hello Everyone,

I want to see active users SIP users for this purpose I checked the location table of kamailio database it does have active users entries however as per my observation there is 45 secs to 1 min delay before the entry actually added to this table i.e. suppose if I am registering the user through pjspi,jssip or any client I cannot see entry for that user in location table. I have to wait up-to 1 min to see the user in location table.
Is there any way we can Identify if user is online without delayed entry?

Regards,
Mandar nagarkar

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and access to it by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken based on it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.