[SR-Users] Need help with tcpops

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 23:29:16 CET 2017

Hello,

On 17/02/2017 08:08, Abdoul Osséni wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My call flow is:
>
> Softphone --> TLS ---> Kamailio --> UDP --> ASTERISK --> PSTN
>
> I want to use tcpops module between the softphone and kamailio.
> http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.4.x/modules/tcpops
>
>   * enable tcpops : no problem
>
>   * disable tcpops : two cases
>       o cancel or bye from softphone: no problem.
>       o cancel or bye to softphone via kamailio: how disable tcpops? I
>         can't use $avp(bye_conid) because it is asterisk thant sending
>         the sip message. Can we use $avp(caller_conid)? In my case,
>         the softphone is always at the origin of the call establishment.

I am not getting what do you expect as behaviour with your statement
about 'enable tcpops' or 'disable tcpops'. The tcpops is a module, what
do you want to enable/disable for it?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 6-8 (Europe) and Mar 20-22 (USA) - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com