[SR-Users] Automated integration tests for individual modules

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 23:27:01 CET 2017

Hello,

On 17/02/2017 08:59, A Lai wrote:
> Hi, I just started working with the Kamailio code base. I am wondering
> if there are some common strategies in having automated tests on
> proper functioning of modules when loaded into cfg.
there is no 'standard' procedure on adding tests for modules. There were
several attempts in the past, discussed during various meetings, but
none materialized.

You can find some unit tests inside 'test/unit/' subfolder, they should
work and they can be used as an example to start implementing more.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 6-8 (Europe) and Mar 20-22 (USA) - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com