[SR-Users] How to handle CANCEL if corresponding INVITE transaction is missing

Venkatesh Macha linuxvenkey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 14:47:08 CET 2017

Hi all,

    I am using Kamailio 4.4.5, It is working fine. But in one case. If i
make a video call between the two users and cancels the call then Call is
not disconnecting on the callee side. Please look the following scenario.

1000 made one video call to 2000
2000 is ringing. Now 1000 disconnected the call by sending CANCEL.
But 2000 is not disconnecting.

This is happening because Kamailio is unable to find the corresponding
INVITE transaction for the CANCEL so it is simply dropping the requests.

Why Kamailio unable to find the transaction. And is there any possibility to
handle this case and send the CANCEL to callee side.

I tried with forwad() and someother things but it is just generating the
loops.

I am also attaching the ngrep trace.

Thank you in Advance.
CANCEL_not_working_nabble.CANCEL_not_working_nabble
<http://sip-router.1086192.n5.nabble.com/file/n156243/CANCEL_not_working_nabble.CANCEL_not_working_nabble>