[SR-Users] Transaction-persistent data and uac_req_send()

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Feb 20 20:44:56 CET 2017

I suppose I could stick an encrypted payload into the From tag, which
would come back to me in the From tag of the 3xx response. However, it
does not appear that uac_req_send() allows me to modify the response,
and I would rather not try to override it with headers manually.

There is no header that I can pass to the redirect server that it is
going to send back in the 3xx response.