[SR-Users] Cleaning wiki accounts

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 12:08:34 CET 2017

Hello,

the cleanup was performed several days ago. If any good account was hit,
just let me know or just create a new account.

Anyhow, meanwhile, couple of new spam accounts were made, so I am
considering futher actions in the near future:

  - accept new wiki accounts only with admin/moderator approval

  - allow editing the wiki when authenticating with github account, so
there should be no need to create new account if one has a githup one --
apparently it is possible for dokuwiki via:

     * https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:oauth

Should anyone have other suggestions, let's discuss them.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 6-8 (Europe) and Mar 20-22 (USA) - www.asipto.com