[SR-Users] Lost of connection with MySQL?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 08:09:52 CET 2017

Hello,

as I said, if the execution if the query takes too long, then async mode
doesn't really solve the problem completely -- the record will not be
stored in db because the client library will cancel the query due to
execution timeout. However, the async mode ensures that the sip traffic
is routed, so at least you solve the sip signaling problems.

A complete solution is async mode for accounting together and fixing the
database to do the queries under the timeout value you set to db_mysql
module.

On 16/02/2017 12:16, Igor Potjevlesch wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Indeed, I think there are some DB access external of kamailio.cfg.
>
> If accounting process is implied in the freeze of SIP handling, and if
> aysnc accounting can solve this, it's my priority. Even if accounting
> fails due to the timeout you reminded.
>

> Regards,
>

> Igor.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla