[SR-Users] Problem with dispatcher on Kamailio 4.2 and Debian 8

przeqpiciel przeqpiciel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 17:52:37 CET 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to setup dispatcher module to working with mysql database but
when i put to kamailio.cfg below lines then kamailio wont starts.

loadmodule "dispatcher.so"
modparam("dispatcher", "db_url", "mysql://kamailioro:kamailioro@localhost
/kamailio")
modparam("dispatcher", "table_name", "dispatcher")

i tried connect to mysql with credentials which you can see in mod_param
line and i could query all kamailio database. im really new in this and i
dont know how to debug this, is anybody could help me with it ?

Best regards,
Tomasz