[SR-Users] MSRP with Kamailio

Pranathi Venkatayogi pvenkatayogi at cyracom.com
Thu Feb 9 20:10:39 CET 2017

In order to test server logic is correct, I hardcoded the password and called authenticate method. Still it returns -5.
I am attaching the config and relevant snippet below. Please let me know what is wrong with this logic.

# -- passwd can be loaded from DB based on $au
$var(passwd) = "password";
$var(retValue) = pv_www_authenticate("MY_DOMAIN", "$var(passwd)", "0", "$msrp(method)");
if (!pv_www_authenticate("MY_DOMAIN", "$var(passwd)", "0","$msrp(method)")) {
      xlog("L_ERR", "Translation: MSRP auth failed with: $var(retValue)\n");
}