[SR-Users] rtpengine key file

Kjeld Flarup kfc at viptel.dk
Thu Feb 9 11:05:15 CET 2017

OK

The recipees I've found for rtpengne.conf, does not match
/etc/rtpengine/rtpengine.sample.conf

Primarily the error is caused by not having [rtpengine] in
/etc/rtpengine/rtpengine.conf

Looks like some change of file format.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Kjeld Flarup (Christensen) M.Sc E.E, Teknisk chef
Viptel ApS, Hammershusvej 16C, DK-7400 Herning
Telefon: +45 46949949, Telefax: +45 46949950, http://viptel.dk