[SR-Users] MSRP with Kamailio

Olli Attila olli.attila at oatel.net
Wed Feb 8 09:54:07 CET 2017

Hello,

The challenge with Blink (v3.0.0) is that it seems I can't define any
additional credentials regarding the MSRP connection. I assumed Blink
would use the SIP credentials for MSRP connection but it seems I was
wrong. This would explain the Kamailio behaviour on not authenticating
the client.

Are there any other clients that support MSRP which I could use with
Kamailio? Anyone?

Cheers,

--Olli