[SR-Users] DMQ Cluster - hosts loose network connectivity

José Seabra joseseabra4 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 11:03:22 CET 2017

Hello Daniel,

The parameters that i have configured on my kamailio server are:

#!ifdef ENABLE_REG_SYNC
modparam("registrar", "sock_flag", 18)
modparam("registrar", "sock_hdr_name", "Sock-Info")
####### SIP registrar replication to other nodes ######
loadmodule "dmq.so"

#######  distributed message queue module paramenters #####
modparam("dmq", "server_address", "sip:MY_IP_ADDRESS:MY_PORT_ADDRESS")
modparam("dmq", "notification_address", "DMQ_HOSTS")
modparam("dmq", "multi_notify", 1)
modparam("dmq", "num_workers", 4)

loadmodule "dmq_usrloc.so"
modparam("dmq_usrloc", "enable", 1)
modparam("dmq_usrloc", "sync", 1)
modparam("dmq_usrloc", "batch_size", DMQ_BATCH_SIZE)
modparam("dmq_usrloc", "batch_usleep", DMQ_BATCH_USLEEP)
#!endif

Let me know if do you need further information's.

Thank you
Regards
José Seabra

> Hello,
>
> what are the parameters for dmq module?
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>
> On 01/02/2017 11:32, José Seabra wrote:
>
> Hello there,
> My DMQ cluster  has 4 nodes and by some reason 2 of them lost the network
> connectivity for long time(~ 4 hours), after the network of these 2 nodes
> come back they didn't get connected on DMQ  cluster automatically, i had to
> restart kamailio to get them again on DMQ list.
> My doubts here are:
>
>    - Is this an expected behavior of DMQ module?
>    - Is there any way of put them again on DMQ bus without need restart
>    kamailio?
>

> Thank you
> Best Regards
> José Seabra